north korea just launched another failed missle test

Petal

Woof.
2024 POTY
rocket.gif

Droog

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
North Korea is no threat. All this shit they're doing is for show to make Kimbo feel important. Ultimately, he knows that any real aggression by him will result in the end of his fun. He likes being a big shot in his country and lives like royalty. He knows we could wipe him off the map in short order.

YodaQuiversStern

1/1024 Biavian
"Totally Worth It!"
2024 POTY
I keep wondering when Kim Jong Douchebag's army will turn in him and wipe him off the face of the planet.

ZillitronFuzzFace

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I keep wondering when Kim Jong Douchebag's army will turn in him and wipe him off the face of the planet.

i bet the u.s. china s korea and japan are all trying to figure out how to get to him, who to pay off and the biggest, who in that mix will take his place. the missile launches are pretty bad but the attack on his brother at the airport speaks to how maniacal this guy is.

smartass

Banned from the Court for Constant Stern Bashing
2024 POTY
North Korea is no threat. All this shit they're doing is for show to make Kimbo feel important. Ultimately, he knows that any real aggression by him will result in the end of his fun. He likes being a big shot in his country and lives like royalty. He knows we could wipe him off the map in short order.

hmmmm..they have nuclear weapons now...I generally agree with you on a lot of things but not this one....They have a nut running the country and if things go bad for his regime , they will start bombing South Korea..they are a threat and ned to be taken seriously...

Mac-Hine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
~~~ Gunk HR Ombudsman ~~~
One of his aids needs to put a knife through his neck

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
If the little *** was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time like he should be he wouldn't have time for this war shit .

Back