Rahsaan got married today, wonder if anyone from the show went or if this will be mentioned

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
Oh, and....
e67.gif

Uncle Larry

Former European Model
Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY
sT5CFqP.jpg

I remember Rahsaan from when he was on Ferrall's show on Sirius and CBS. Hein might mention it on the WUS, but it may not make the cut for HSS filler after a weekend of JD scouring the net for Hit Em With the Hein mentions, bits with some killer Mike Trainor impressions and the staff fantasy football update.

ARM

$3000 Per Minute Certified Drinking Coach
RESIDENT PODCAST HOST AND DRINKING COACH
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Full Sail.....I wonder if JD got him the job....strike that, I'm sure he makes more than JD as "host" at this point.....:rolleyes:

I'm almost 100% sure that JD won't come 20 yards near a black person - and is certifiably afraid of them. I think he's sooooo spooked by black people - that he's actually intimidated by WIGGERS like Michael Rapaport.

He and Jon Hein strike me as the type that had never interacted with a black person, until they met Robin.

Rashaan was forced on Hein and on the suckup show by Turk - and I'm sure it drives him crazy.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
I'm almost 100% sure that JD won't come 20 yards near a black person - and is certifiably afraid of them. I think he's sooooo spooked by black people - that he's actually intimidated by WIGGERS like Michael Rapaport.

He and Jon Hein strike me as the type that had never interacted with a black person until they met Robin.

Rashaan was forced on Hein on the suckup show by Turk - and I'm sure it drives him crazy.

but rahsaan was part of the old regime of sabean cuz he worked on the ferrall show. I didn't even really listen to that show, but his name stuck out since he was one of the rare black people working for the H100/101 channels.

as for JD, its funny if he's scared of black people since he certainly loves big booty black women. but maybe his fear is ingrained into him after getting knocked out for his CD player on the subway back in like 2003.

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
but rahsaan was part of the old regime of sabean cuz he worked on the ferrall show. I didn't even really listen to that show, but his name stuck out since he was one of the rare black people working for the H100/101 channels.

as for JD, its funny if he's scared of black people since he certainly loves big booty black women. but maybe his fear is ingrained into him after getting knocked out for his CD player on the subway back in like 2003.

Great post. Good call back on that JD subway mugging. What a victimized pussy. He doesn't deserve to live in NYC. I hate that fucko - I'm glad he got mugged.

I brought up Rashaan on Ferrall on Radio Gunk a few times - when we went into the marble hoarding - picking at the scraps and bones at H101.

I think affirmative action jackson got to SiriusXM when they were decimating H101. They figured keep a token black guy - so no one runs to the NAACP that the entire HSS staff is an odd imbalance of Jews - with a few Italians sprinkled in.

Last edited:

Bob Barker

Formerly EmilysBush.
2024 POTY
Great post. Good call back on that JD subway mugging. What a victimized pussy. He doesn't deserve to live in NYC. I hate that fucko - I'm glad he got mugged.

I brought up Rashaan on Ferrall on Radio Gunk a few times - when we into the marble hoarding - picking at the scraps and bones at H101.

I think affirmative action jackson got to SiriusXM when they were decimating H101. They figured keep a token black guy - so no one runs to the NAACP that the entire HSS staff is an odd imbalance of Jews - with a few Italians sprinkled in.
JD seems like the type of guy that should be very smart. Lord knows his social life wasnt in the way of his studies. Jd is another part of the show I never found funny. We get it he can't talk, but again it's not funny like John's stutter. Every time I hear his voice I feel like gay bashing his gay face into Howards gay asshole.

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
JD seems like the type of guy that should be very smart. Lord knows his social life wasnt in the way of his studies. Jd is another part of the show I never found funny. We get it he can't talk, but again it's not funny like John's stutter. Every time I hear his voice I feel like gay bashing his gay face into Howards gay asshole.

I agree with every word. You 100% captured my innards when Howard crowbarred JD onto the audience.

One of the main reasons the HSS has no business having guestless shows - is I don't give the slightest shit about ANY of the no-charisma morlock motherfuckers that remain on staff, or their lemming lives. And even if I did - there's also a very good chance that whatever they're portraying is most likely a scripted lie.

TracyLynn

No thank you, please.
btw, here's the pic from the article.

02REED-articleLarge-v2.jpg
I just knew Rahsaan had to be good looking. :happy: He's actually the only voice of reason on WUS. He will call it like it is when they actually go to him..which is why they rarely do I imagine.

Bob Barker

Formerly EmilysBush.
2024 POTY
I just knew Rahsaan had to be good looking. :happy: He's actually the only voice of reason on WUS. He will call it like it is when they actually go to him..which is why they rarely do I imagine.
You're a snicker licker?
That's disgusting.
:Mudshark:

Reactions: ARM

Bob Barker

Formerly EmilysBush.
2024 POTY
You've never found anyone from another race attractive ?
I think many other races are sexy. Black girls are gross for the most part. I banged 2 black chicks 1 was mixed, and she was very hot. The other was a black chick who basically tried to get pregnant by me because I had money. I met her at a club. When she tried to jump on my dick I said I'm getting a condom she said no and tried again. Then when I said I don't get down like that she started crying. By this time I knew what was up and told her she should leave. She then told me she needed money for her daughters birthday. I said get it from her father (knowing damn well there was no such thing.) She wouldn't leave I finally said I'll give you 30 dollars if you leave she tried to get me to giver her a hundred. I said get the fuck outta my house, and I threw 30 dollars on the ground outside my door. No fucking shame. Never again. So many black people are just pure trash. I was young and more open-minded then. A car jacking, a few robbery attempts, a few murders witnessed, and a year in prison made me a lil wiser.

Back