My trans nephew has gone missing and is threatening suicide

Cowi3

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY
I've never seen you post about him before, or post about anything really but I'm saddened to read what happened. And I hope your wife will be ok too, I dont know what it feels like to lose anyone yet but it probably feels more sad than i have ever felt. Drink tonight and heal tomorrow

Stew Nod

Weepy Joe LOL
2024 POTY
I've never seen you post about him before, or post about anything really but I'm saddened to read what happened. And I hope your wife will be ok too, I dont know what it feels like to lose anyone yet but it probably feels more sad than i have ever felt. Drink tonight and heal tomorrow
Same here. I almost thought it was a joke thread.

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
I filed a police report. My wife is a wreck. Had to call around to all the hospitals, no luck there...
Laying in bed for a phone call because that's all I can do at this point.

Fuck my life.
When the cops asked if it was a male or female missing what did you say?
This is a serious question.

Suckamuckagus

Artie's Pancakes
2024 POTY
This is so sad and I'm so sorry for your family. I belong to a group with lots of trans youth and I feel like they're my little siblings I love them so and it breaks my heart how much they have to go through, even in 2020. You did everything you could. For your own solace, it might be good to speak with a therapist when you're ready. A lot of them are taking Zoom appointments. All the best.

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
Drinking isn't the answer. You should get help. Someone mentioned that Dr.s are taking zoom meetings. You should look into it.

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
I appreciate all the support. I don't want posts deleted, or members banned. My skin is not thin.

Free speech and all that....

Apparently, they found some sort of white powder and a note. they need to run forensics and are not allowed to release the contents of the note until the investigation is concluded.

I have to fucking call the coroner's office to have the body released after the autopsy is complete.

His therapist never saw it coming either. We cried on the phone for at least 10 minutes.

If his POS father shows up for the memorial service, please write to me in prison.

daveindiego

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I appreciate all the support. I don't want posts deleted, or members banned. My skin is not thin.

Free speech and all that....

Apparently, they found some sort of white powder and a note. they need to run forensics and are not allowed to release the contents of the note until the investigation is concluded.

I have to fucking call the coroner's office to have the body released after the autopsy is complete.

His therapist never saw it coming either. We cried on the phone for at least 10 minutes.

If his POS father shows up for the memorial service, please write to me in prison.
You’re a strong and admirable person. I’m very impressed by your strength. Stay strong and be well.

OdetteTheSwan

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
What have you been doing with all that money I've been paying you? :fil:
Spent it on fish & chips
images

Diddlybo

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Very sorry for your loss.

This transgender thing is apparently a risky endeavor. Saw a show on HBO that said a full third of people who transition eventually commit suicide. Very sad.

I hope you and your family find some peace of mind.

Shane

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Got this text a little while ago, while trying to make funeral arrangements. He had to sign one piece of paper because he is first of kin.

Father Of The Fucking Year...

View attachment 112261
Maybe not at the funeral, but I would be having a very serious talk/confrontation with this bag of shit. Again I'm so sorry for what your family is going though but F this sorry ass father.

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
We're having him cremated. Because of this fucking virus, they can only let in 2-3 people at a time.

With cremation, we can wait until this passes to have a memorial service with all of his friends and family together.

As far as his father attacking me, I PRAY he does. The good news for him is that the hospital is only 2 blocks away from the funeral home.He's so mentally ill, he didn't even enter the funeral home when his dad died.

He skulked outside the entire time. But he sure as shit had no problem looting his home before the body was cold.

Human fucking garbage.

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
ENOUGH Mother-Fucker...........Apologize, Or I myself will call for you're permanent banishment @monique
And everyone here knows I'm as anti-banning as they come.......
I'm with you here. When I had mentioned my son dying, someone here took it upon themselves to make a joke of it. I'm all for fun and ball busting but there's a line and death of a loved one mockery crosses it. If a person is too stupid to recognize that they can go fuck themselves to hell.

Back