LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Saw it today...

Think it was a great end to the Infinity Saga and the
JK Simmons
post credit cameo was awesome

The cliffhanger ending sets up an interesting question... Tom Holland has one more movie left in his original 6 movie contract (Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, End Game, Far From Home)

does that mean we will not see Spider-Man again until the 3rd Sony/Marvel solo movie? ...... Tom is a great younger Spider-Man and NOBODY wants to see another re-boot

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
I was very happy with this one . They did a great job . Got what I wanted . No more god damn reboots .

well you know that Tom is going to ask for a ton of money he signed another contract to keep playing Spider-Man.. I think it would be foolish for Sony to not give them whatever you wants

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
This was OK, better than Homecoming.
I liked that they gave us the sad sack Peter Parker stuff, Gyllenhaal was a good villain and Mysterio's plan was pretty cool.

Still hate that Aunt May is a smokeshow, that Peter is constantly cowtowing to the adults in the room and doesn't crack wise as Spider-Man, and that fucking Tony Stark was woven into every molecule of this movie.

Plus the kid playing Flash Thompson is dreadfully cast. The douchebag Asian actor would have made a much better Flash Thompson.

Shortwave98

A-Number 1
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I liked that they gave us the sad sack Peter Parker stuff, Gyllenhaal was a good villain and Mysterio's plan was pretty cool.

Still hate that Aunt May is a smokeshow, that Peter is constantly cowtowing to the adults in the room and doesn't crack wise as Spider-Man, and that fucking Tony Stark was woven into every molecule of this movie.

Plus the kid playing Flash Thompson is dreadfully cast. The douchebag Asian actor would have made a much better Flash Thompson.
This aunt May is a more realistic age. Aunt May in the comics should have been Grandma. If May and Ben were that old then how old would Peter's parents have been?

goisermass

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
Unobtanium Charter Member
2024 POTY
.... finally saw it.

An Hour in, i thought to myself, "will be a short Movie, and they really run out of ideas.".

Was strange to me, that Mysterio is considered to be a Villain, . ... . BUT . .... . feel good Moment in the Bar....

.... and than the Movie started. :jawdrop: Holy Shit! 9/10 for me!

Spider-Man wasn't my Thing growing up, so i didn't know what to expect. Am a Fan now, though.

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's

You hit on all my problems with the film . If they do another one I want no mention of tony stark or stark tech . Enough already ! It’s Spider-Man not Ironman JR . Stop it for Christ sake ! If anything he should look up to Captain America .

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's

A white asshole jock would have made the best . Just like in the comics .

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
A white asshole jock would have made the best . Just like in the comics .
This guy who played the douchebag jock on this new Scream TV show I watched last week would have been perfect:
4M3w0r1.jpg

He has the face of a guy you just want to punch in the mouth.

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
See I think this is the podcast where we would have agreed the most .
Hope we can get to it after vacations are all done .
If we do it sometime soon we could make it a joint Far from Home/San Diego Comicon wrap-up podcast because there was a metric shit ton of stuff that came out of the MCU Phase 4 panel.

Back