The RG OG's
Robert Plant invented Howard's "Messiah Pose" in 1973

Percy 1973
giphy.gif

The Wig 2015
giphy.gif

TracyLynn

No thank you, please.
Sorry, you two get a nice t-shirt for your efforts. This ain't kid's soccer. Not everyone gets a medal. :D

Seriously though, the fact that you all manage to sit through that train wreck every day and then basically relive it for the podcast is the very definition of "going above and beyond the call."
Well @The Jackie Chair makes the listening thread and does the play by play every morning. So, yeah, I give him mad props.
But certainly I love all the Radio Gunk crew for listening so the folks who don't, "don't have to "

Last edited:

TracyLynn

No thank you, please.
I called the WUS and they cut me off after I started my question "How embarrassing is it working for someone who was asked by one of the biggest rock stars in the world 'Is Howard a stand in for someone who knows what he's doing?'"
Oh shit! Did they address your question at all?

SternFanNation

Where Stern Fans Unite
2024 POTY
Well @The Jackie Chair makes the listening thread and does the play by play every morning. So, yeah, I give him mad props.
But certainly I love all the Radio Gunk crew for listening so the folks who don't "don't have to "

Definate mad props to @The Jackie Chair . It takes a lot of hard work. I use to do my @SternFanNation thing on Twitter, & it became tiring. I decide to let it go after a year , & join you guys here. I am having a lot more fun here then on my past Twitter acct. Thank You all at RG.

Back