America's #1 Horny School Teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau Has Died at 58

Rupert Pupkin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
The school kid fathered 2 girls. After MKL was placed on probation, they were caught in a car. I believe the 2nd daughters name is Honda.

170530-mary-kay-letourneau-family-ew-600p_700a39b24e1dbbef97b1fb37d46aeb74.fit-760w.jpg

SalsMasterShake

Obviously Reptilian Mouthpiece
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I believe she has a son almost as old as him from her first marriage along with two daughters that she abandoned. Totally fucked up in the head chic. Nightmarish what she did to her first family.

IIRC, she and her first husband went to good ole Arizona State!

giphy.gif

Maxmaye

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The school kid fathered 2 girls. After MKL was placed on probation, they were caught in a car. I believe the 2nd daughters name is Honda.

170530-mary-kay-letourneau-family-ew-600p_700a39b24e1dbbef97b1fb37d46aeb74.fit-760w.jpg
Yeah she was a nutty little whore

The original female kidfucker suffering from Peter Pan syndrome.

The Bearded Pelican

inimicus inimicus meus est amicus meus™
2024 POTY
While the entire situation is gross, I'm not entirely sure there's a victim here.
I will file this under none of my business. :coffee:
There isn't, well except for her first family. I can speak for myself but despite what idiots in academia say boys and girls are very different. If a male did this to a female, death, a female to a male who cares. Believe me if one of my teachers wanted me to sex her, even if she wasn't that hot I'd do it and I wouldn't rat. It would have been fine.
Sex is nothing to normal men, even boys. It's scratching an itch. Even gross women I've slept with wasn't traumatizing. I know there are mothers with sons and it will bolster his self esteem sexing a teacher. I cannot believe it never happened to me as cute as I was.

Back