Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
If it bleeds, we can kill it...
535ed8fceab8eaf041d4a33e

The Bearded Pelican

inimicus inimicus meus est amicus meus™
2024 POTY
Now that Awole© is arounded™ I give him low marks as a troll . He was too direct.
A good troll has an interested reader guessing if trolling is occurring. His legacy is Xanex™ which falls under the so bad it's good category that is so near and dear to my heart. I have to admit I chuckled at Xanex™ . I'm sure X-ray was bandied about, but the right choice was made.

AdamDroveHer

GOLD Wiggy
2024 POTY
Now that Awole© is arounded™ I give him low marks as a troll . He was too direct.
A good troll has an interested reader guessing if trolling is occurring. His legacy is Xanex™ which falls under the so bad it's good category that is so near and dear to my heart. I have to admit I chuckled at Xanex™ . I'm sure X-ray was bandied about, but the right choice was made.
Xanex is a good name to throw at Karens.

GatGirl69

Disruptive Lesbian
~~~ ALPHA A.F. ~~~
2024 POTY
I concur.
His/Her trolling was subpar at best.
I feel like Awhole might have been quite popular on whatever forum that originated from and expected that to carry over here?
Obviously Awhole had their own schtick but they didn't take the time to truly introduce us to their 'character' and allow us to fully grasp the subtleties of a fully realized troll.
1 and 1/2 stars.

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
I concur.
His/Her trolling was subpar at best.
I feel like Awhole might have been quite popular on whatever forum that originated from and expected that to carry over here?
Obviously Awhole had their own schtick but they didn't take the time to truly introduce us to their 'character' and allow us to fully grasp the subtleties of a fully realized troll.
1 and 1/2 stars.
this! he could have slowed his troll-roll until we got used to it, but no, he jumped in with both feet doing the exact opposite of what would make us like him...

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
Are this guy and pelicanman the dregs who've left DS only when they had to put their hands in their pockets?* In other words: for all the WRONG reasons!

*This does not include every new DS alumni nor does it include the majority of those who have been purged for nonsensical reasons.

Admittedly I may have a low tolerance for DS bullshit from those bartards who invaded the peace-loving Stern forum with the intent of derailing threads, ostracizing The Puppet, Benjamen and of course Monique among others and essentially drove us out immediately or eventually.

Uncle Larry

Former European Model
Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY

Useful tips for stepping up the troll game when he comes back with a new account or activates one of his mult accounts.

The Bearded Pelican

inimicus inimicus meus est amicus meus™
2024 POTY
Useful tips for stepping up the troll game when he comes back with a new account or activates one of his mult accounts.
You can lead a horse to water , but you can't make him drink. A clever troll is usually bright and bright can't be taught. What ever his new name is he will still be as subtle as bull in a China shop.

Last edited:
Back