Deleting posts is modern day book burning

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
I'm not here to hurt anyone Xanax. I'm here to uplift the swine!
you LOVE to push shit right to the edge, don't you?
it's too bad, because otherwise I would like you, snarky, obnoxious, right in my wheelhouse, and would bring you into the fold...

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
you LOVE to push shit right to the edge, don't you?
it's too bad, because otherwise I would like you, snarky, obnoxious, right in my wheelhouse, and would bring you into the fold...
I love you Monique!
Remember, like Mr. Frato said "Pour sugar all over those motherfuckers".

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
A little advice learning how to insert an image would go along way to people taking you serious
Do you care if a pig takes you seriously? Do you even stop to consider what a pig thinks? Come on Xanax! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
Xanax cannot tell racism from racial humor. It must suck to be Xanax. So boring. At least I'm not boring. Stupid, crazy, but not boring. But I digress, im here to pour sugar all over you motherfuckers. All over..

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Xanax cannot tell racism from racial humor. It must suck to be Xanax. So boring. At least I'm not boring. Stupid, crazy, but not boring. But I digress, im here to pour sugar all over you motherfuckers. All over..

Don't flatter yourself having a thirsty meltdown it's boring as fuck

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
You are the acting administrator I'll give you the final say thumbs up or thumbs down

Your answer is final
Ain't no fun modulating if we cant ban nobody :yesh: . let all of tehm in :woot: & we'll go eenie meenie mynie moe like in teh old days ..we will be fair & wont ban before breakfast :revised:
:bored:

Back