Pictures of Howard's Hamptons Home Interiors - a revisit.

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
I saw this on reddit whent he pics were posted on his designer's website, but I'm sure howard was FURIOUS when these leaked.

Instagram
D6Jgaf0.jpg

Also, you can see part of the bowling alley that was briefly mentioned on the show in the first pic. AND in the pic of the room with the TV, you can see one of howard's book covers on the shelf and in the bedroom, there is an open magazine that shows an article about beth on it.

g7EXJO2.jpg

G22i9JD.jpg
MYqlgOr.jpg
2gqIy2A.jpg
sxiIjkK.jpg
Hb3LMFu.jpg
uR01sS2.jpg
w8VPdYa.jpg
jhJhsPh.jpg
lgj3NMj.jpg
p86SdqU.jpg
5l5HgrK.jpg
ooehs0j.jpg
X7pxZ9q.jpg
UNGAJMM.jpg
O3dPhwN.jpg
MNznM2r.jpg

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
There isn't a drop of homey-ness in that entire place, no wonder they are both always so fucking cold...

well when you've got 20K square feet for just two people, how homey can it be???

my house is about 3500 total sq ft and that feels pretty big for a family of 4 to me. I can't imagine how it is for howard/beth. hell, howard's manhattan penthouse is more than double the size of my house in a high rise, which is mindblowing.

D

Deleted member 78

Oversized nautical rope wallpaper on the ceiling just screams "call me the American Nightmare." You can tell a true rock 'n roller lives here.

WgBLKZ0.jpg
It screams MOM CAVES :Shickbeef:

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Oversized nautical rope wallpaper on the ceiling just screams "call me the American Nightmare." You can tell a true rock 'n roller lives here.

WgBLKZ0.jpg

howard shows his "metal mania" persona in the pics of the basement with the bowling alley complete with guitars on the wall and numerous platinum pieces of vinyl.

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
Howard Stern = Extremely Overpaid Piece Of Untalented Shit Who Stole Money Off The Backs Of Ex-Employees & Current Employees.

That's what I think of his houses.
One bowling ball could pay JDs rent for the month . Think of how much a fake wooden fireplace fish goes for . The Wig needs all the marbows though .

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Obviously not the same guy he hired to decorate his apartment in New York after he separated from Alison. He used to boast about how masculine it was, with its metal prison toilets and cool skull decorations.

the prison toilets and urinals might sound like a good idea, til you realize you're taking a shit on a cold metal bowl with no toilet seat. I'm sure he changed them all to TOTO toilets as much as he plugs them.

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Why do rich people always have to have such gaudy taste. I guess it's look at me, look at me, my kichen chair is worth more than your entire house!

I dont think it's rich people. I believe it's those "new" rich people that tend to be so ostentatious. remember how howard used to chastize ronnie for having such TERRIBLE taste in EVERYTHING?

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Prison toilets never sounded like a good idea.

maybe he was going for some kinda industrial loft type look with exposed brick, and HVAC on the ceilings. perhaps the prison toilets fit in with all that.

Skipnoid

I'm smart ... Not like people say.
~Hunter Skippah~
2024 POTY
The RG OG's

WgBLKZ0.jpg
I noticed the seams are perfect ... I'm thinking it's probably painted on.

Skipnoid

I'm smart ... Not like people say.
~Hunter Skippah~
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
well when you've got 20K square feet for just two people, how homey can it be???

my house is about 3500 total sq ft and that feels pretty big for a family of 4 to me. I can't imagine how it is for howard/beth. hell, howard's manhattan penthouse is more than double the size of my house in a high rise, which is mindblowing.
3500SF is a pretty big house!

Back