My trans nephew has gone missing and is threatening suicide

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
I'm with you here. When I had mentioned my son dying, someone here took it upon themselves to make a joke of it. I'm all for fun and ball busting but there's a line and death of a loved one mockery crosses it. If a person is too stupid to recognize that they can go fuck themselves to hell.
He’s been canceled

Snotty

BEHOLD....I AM THE UNOFFENDABLE!!!
2024 POTY
He’s been canceled

Hey you know me “Board Wise”.......I’m down for anything in the exchange of opinions or humor......But kicking someone while they’re in real pain is nothing short of barbaric.....Look at it this way, If you say something to someone that’d get you punched in the face in a social setting ie. Speaking ill of the recently passed that isn’t a public figure....Or worse, Being that way to someone’s minor
child who has suffered a tragedy......I say fuck ‘em Brutal Mistress.........
If it will salve you’re conscience.....Put it to a vote.....Or a Pole......

Pussy

Banned in Boston
Around
Hey you know me “Board Wise”.......I’m down for anything in the exchange of opinions or humor......But kicking someone while they’re in real pain is nothing short of barbaric.....Look at it this way, If you say something to someone that’d get you punched in the face in a social setting ie. Speaking ill of the recently passed that isn’t a public figure....Or worse, Being that way to someone’s minor
Amen!

daveindiego

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I'm with you here. When I had mentioned my son dying, someone here took it upon themselves to make a joke of it. I'm all for fun and ball busting but there's a line and death of a loved one mockery crosses it. If a person is too stupid to recognize that they can go fuck themselves to hell.
Damn, bro. I had no idea you are carrying that kind of weight. Peace to you, and I admire your strength.

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
you are preaching to the choir, he was a bad seed.

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY

:bighug:

Jangles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Again, I'm so, so sorry that your going through this. I swear you're in my thoughts everyday.

OdetteTheSwan

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Got this text a little while ago, while trying to make funeral arrangements. He had to sign one piece of paper because he is first of kin.

Father Of The Fucking Year...

View attachment 112261
:( I had a feeling this was going to happen. For what it's worth (not much, it's free so) here's my advice - 1) Lawyer up 2) stop discussing this on a publicly-accessible web board. Anything you say can, and will, be used against you.

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
:( I had a feeling this was going to happen. For what it's worth (not much, it's free so) here's my advice - 1) Lawyer up 2) stop discussing this on a publicly-accessible web board. Anything you say can, and will, be used against you.

Lawyer=already on it.

The only place I've posted about this is here. It's an empty threat. He doesn't have money for a lawyer, he spends it all on toys for himself.

Also, we have MOUNTAINS of evidence against him. He has no legs to stand on, so I'm not concerned.

But I appreciate the advice.

Thank you.

Tillersmom

Fire Crotch Core Group Leader
2024 POTY
Got this text a little while ago, while trying to make funeral arrangements. He had to sign one piece of paper because he is first of kin.

Father Of The Fucking Year...

View attachment 112261
Jesus, what a dirtbag. Im sorry you have to deal with this among everything else. Stay strong and don't fall into whatever trap this guy seems to be setting up. I'm sure he will try to push your buttons..

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
Jesus, what a dirtbag. Im sorry you have to deal with this among everything else. Stay strong and don't fall into whatever trap this guy seems to be setting up. I'm sure he will try to push your buttons..

Yeah, I know. The opposite of Love isn't hate, It's apathy. And we are going to ignore him. I hope he suffers.

MostlyJoking

peace
2024 POTY
Hey PSU,

Sorry for the family loss. Thanks for giving the kid a loving, safe place. Peace.

slap-fist-bump-bjj.jpg

MostlyJoking

peace
2024 POTY
What a poisoness piece of shit. Look at this fuck trying to push his blame onto you. His BABY???
He’s human garbage.

His ilk are in this thread shit posting as well. I make a mental note of them all...often people here will be like "ermergerd, why are you so harsh towards _______?!"

It is because of threads like this over the years and I never forget nor forgive unwarranted cruelty.

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
His ilk are in this thread shit posting as well. I make a mental note of them all...often people here will be like "ermergerd, why are you so harsh towards _______?!"

It is because of threads like this over the years and I never forget nor forgive unwarranted cruelty.

You missed the worst of them.
Some, thankfully, got arounded.

check1

“Insufficient privileges” Champ.
2024 POTY

Barf.
So...anyways...got some nature into ya?

Back