Stuttering John's new alternative approach to comedy

GatGirl69

Disruptive Lesbian
~~~ ALPHA A.F. ~~~
2024 POTY
I try to hold my tongue about this heap of disgusting shit because I know that he is liked by the founders here...but are you fucking serious with this shit?
I cannot stand this mother fucker. He has NOTHING going for him except stories from over 20 years ago. No one from the show gives this creep the time of day. He WISHES he knew WTF was up with the show. He's DEAD to them. DEAD, just like his career.
Fuck you Stuttering John! No one gives a fuck (except the founders of this forum).
Garbage. You're fucking garbage.

A Mysterious Man

NPC
Throws shit-fits
2024 POTY
I try to hold my tongue about this heap of disgusting shit because I know that he is liked by the founders here...but are you fucking serious with this shit?
I cannot stand this mother fucker. He has NOTHING going for him except stories from over 20 years ago. No one from the show gives this creep the time of day. He WISHES he knew WTF was up with the show. He's DEAD to them. DEAD, just like his career.
Fuck you Stuttering John! No one gives a fuck (except the founders of this forum).
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

NOTFUNORFUNNY

nonplussed
2024 POTY
How incompetent is he?

iloveyoubut

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
I didn't watch his video yet, but if he is trying to sell houses on his podcast, he probably got reamed out by his agency for not selling enough for the first six months of this year.

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY
Say what you want. John has provided many instances that back up your opinion. No one will take offense to your John comments. I feel the same way. I used to adore him and thanks for the Pelican Summit pic..... but he’s an asshole.

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
Why does everyone assume he's employable at this point?? He can't get through the day without getting drunk. He has to start drinking somewhere around 2 pm. And besides his laziness, imagine having a 'personality' like that in the workplace.

I was about to post that he should get off his lazy ass and get a regular job to support his kids but then I read this.

You’re right. I‘m not sure who would hire him at this point.
He would do horribly in an interview.
He’d never humble himself enough to keep his head down, his mouth shut and just work.
His alcoholism and his grating personality would eventually ruin the relationships with coworkers.

He’s painted himself into a corner.

Now I’m feeling bad.
(For his kids)

GatGirl69

Disruptive Lesbian
~~~ ALPHA A.F. ~~~
2024 POTY
I will forever carry hate towards him for shutting down Arm's youtube channel.
@ARM has forgiven John...but I will NEVER forget it.
It wasn't just Arm...other Youtubers saw YEARS of work just flushed down the shitter because John was in a mood. He's a user. A giant fucking parasite. You're only good to him if you can provide him something.

Rocinante

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
Suzanner is pounding on his door every day looking for child support payments.
A guy's gotta do what he's gotta do to make money.

PS

requested to leave site
2024 POTY
Around
It wasn't just Arm...other Youtubers saw YEARS of work just flushed down the shitter because John was in a mood. He's a user. A giant fucking parasite. You're only good to him if you can provide him something.
That persona was hilarious on the show, but then you see that he's exactly that person in real life, all the fucking time. If he had an ounce of humility I might have a little sympathy for him.

Bantastic

If specified, this will replace the title...
2024 POTY
I’m glad you held back.

PS

requested to leave site
2024 POTY
Around
"I'm about to make one of the most important decisions of my life. Let's get Stuttering John involved".
99wIi1Q.gif

Lazy Bastard

I GET TO CHOOSE WHICH 18 HOURS A DAY I WORK!
2024 POTY
he should be renamed sputtering John,to reflect his current career.

How about Sputtering Moron? Stuttering Moron? Since moron rhymes with John it has that lovely poetic panache and very apropos.

Jackie Puppet

LAUGH YOU A-HOLES!
2024 POTY
THAT CHEAP BASTARD! HE NEVER PUT IN A WORD FOR ME WITH LENO! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GUEST ON THAT SHOW!

HEY, A KID GOES INTO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE AND THE PRINCIPAL SAYS "WHAT'S YOUR NAME, SON?"

THE KID SAYS "D-D-D-DA-DAVID, SIR". THE PRINCIPAL SAYS "OH, DO YOU HAVE A STUTTER?"

THE KID SAYS "NO, MY DAD HAD A STUTTER, BUT THE GUY WHO REGISTERED MY NAME WAS AN ASSHOLE"!

AHHH-HAA-HA-HAH-HA-HAH!

tenor.gif

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY

This ! All of this.

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
Suzanner is pounding on his door every day looking for child support payments.
A guy's gotta do what he's gotta do to make money.

Except he doesn’t.
He spends the child support on weed, booze and trips to a Vegas with whores.

Lazy Bastard

I GET TO CHOOSE WHICH 18 HOURS A DAY I WORK!
2024 POTY
How did he get to Vegas? I thought he didn't have a license and his car is held together with duct tape and a prayer. Was it for a "sell-out" gig?

Back