Why am I offended by the "My Pillow" guy and his big ass cross?

KingofallMessicans

The angriest guy on the internet
Around
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695
I think you might be wrongish. Nothing wrong with wearing headgear, damn well better be nothing wrong with wearing your Christian jewelry.

ScottBaiosPenis

THE THREAD KEEPER
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695
I know how it feels when G-d take away the desire to use drugs. You try to quit a million times on will power,then ask Him and it goes away like magic. Maybe its bullshit,its probably bullshit but i understand how insanely grateful you become. The guys cross doesnt affect your life get a grip

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
Staff member
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
I know how it feels when G-d take away the desire to use drugs. You try to quit a million times on will power,then ask Him and it goes away like magic. Maybe its bullshit,its probably bullshit but i understand how insanely grateful you become. The guys cross doesnt affect your life get a grip
OF COURSE it doesn't affect my life, but as an atheist, I think by dangling that, he's alienating a lot of people.
Pillow sucks anyways so I don't really care.
I'm also bothered by someone telling me to have a "blessed day"
I don't care what he believes, I just do not support the obvious flaunting.

Andy Morgan

I saw a YETI, and a YETI saw a man...
OF COURSE it doesn't affect my life, but as an atheist, I think by dangling that, he's alienating a lot of people.
Pillow sucks anyways so I don't really care.
I don't care what he believes, I just do not support the obvious flaunting.
Ok @monique

F, Marry, Kill

My Pillow Guy, Sham Wow Guy, Flex Seal Guy ?