Why am I offended by the "My Pillow" guy and his big ass cross?

SofaQueue2

The F*ck You Guy
2024 POTY
If crosses make you guys this mad, this must make you crazy

1060x600-a312835548afbc1be3b477afa8021658.jpg

KingofallMessicans

The angriest guy on the internet
Around
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695

I think you might be wrongish. Nothing wrong with wearing headgear, damn well better be nothing wrong with wearing your Christian jewelry.

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
I always think that people who wear religious symbols or have all those dumb bumper stickers on the car feel they are superior in some way in their opinions/religion whatevah

It's irritating.
I'd agree if they were also out in front of large electronic audiences whoring their beliefs but they're not.

ScottBaiosPenis

THE THREAD KEEPER
2024 POTY
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695

I know how it feels when G-d take away the desire to use drugs. You try to quit a million times on will power,then ask Him and it goes away like magic. Maybe its bullshit,its probably bullshit but i understand how insanely grateful you become. The guys cross doesnt affect your life get a grip

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
I know how it feels when G-d take away the desire to use drugs. You try to quit a million times on will power,then ask Him and it goes away like magic. Maybe its bullshit,its probably bullshit but i understand how insanely grateful you become. The guys cross doesnt affect your life get a grip
OF COURSE it doesn't affect my life, but as an atheist, I think by dangling that, he's alienating a lot of people.
Pillow sucks anyways so I don't really care.
I'm also bothered by someone telling me to have a "blessed day"
I don't care what he believes, I just do not support the obvious flaunting.

Andy Morgan

I saw a YETI, and a YETI saw a man...
2024 POTY
OF COURSE it doesn't affect my life, but as an atheist, I think by dangling that, he's alienating a lot of people.
Pillow sucks anyways so I don't really care.
I don't care what he believes, I just do not support the obvious flaunting.

Ok @monique

F, Marry, Kill

My Pillow Guy, Sham Wow Guy, Flex Seal Guy ?

Back