Why am I offended by the "My Pillow" guy and his big ass cross?

R

Rodney21a

HbQtD4a.gif
giphy.gif

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
Ok @monique

F, Marry, Kill

My Pillow Guy, Sham Wow Guy, Flex Seal Guy ?
I have to google the other two,hang on...
sham wow:
1263186079217.jpg

flex seal:

FlesSeal-1000x640.jpg

and my pillow guy, both pre and post..
104717044-mypillow_2.600x400.jpg

this is really hard, I want to give up already..

Okay
I would Fuck Sham wow guy
I would kill Flex Seal Guy
and I would marry MyPillow guy because he is the only one who owns his company...

R

Rodney21a

I have to google the other two,hang on...
sham wow:
1263186079217.jpg

flex seal:

FlesSeal-1000x640.jpg

and my pillow guy, both pre and post..
104717044-mypillow_2.600x400.jpg

this is really hard, I want to give up already..

Okay
I would Fuck Sham wow guy
I would kill Flex Seal Guy
and I would marry MyPillow guy because he is the only one who owns his company...
rollie-fingers-feature4.jpg

rollie-fingers-3.jpg

Shortwave98

A-Number 1
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695

It could be one of these!

mens-hip-hop-full-iced-out-gold-and-silver.jpg

kdk12

Infamous Member
2024 POTY
So, as it is, I think that fucking pillow sucks, I slept at my moms one time and she has a few, and they are legit SUCKY lumpy shit... so I'm watching this stupid commercial this morning, and notice dude is flaunting his religion, like weirdly, making a point that he is Christian, ergo, you unsuspecting good Christians should buy my shitty pillows.
am I wrong on this?? it's hanging out almost unnaturally so he can appeal to a certain demographic????
here is the commercial:

View attachment 28695

Maybe he's a devout Christian???? Why the hostility he seems like a great American success story. I like him seems like a great guy. And I have a my pillow and I think it is terrific.

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Maybe he's a devout Christian???? Why the hostility he seems like a great American success story. I like him seems like a great guy. And I have a my pillow and I think it is terrific.

next great man who dyes his mustache will be the first

kdk12

Infamous Member
2024 POTY
I've noticed that too. It's the pandering equivalent of putting a fish on your bumper. It bugs me too.

Same deal as overrated Steelers HC who always has to have that cross showing on the gametime sidelines. Fuck em all if they have to prove, flaunt, foist or pander their "faith" to others.

WEB-Mike-Tomlin-vs-Redskins-091216.jpg
Oh my God do you people hate Christians just admit it. If Mike Tomlin had a fucking *** Beanie on you would say how brave he is. give it rest

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Hey maybe he's sensitive about his age. No big deal to me I can't believe people are so offended by his Cross. Bunch of Christopher Lee's up in this place.

pandering to an audience is a thing...

i personally don't give a rats ass as to what anyone's religious convictions are

i tip my hat to anyone who lives a good life, loves thy neighbor and all that stuff...

but truth is a shit ton of all religions use that shit to hate anyone who isn't like them

Back