Winter Olympics. Nobody Cares thread. Except about Tara Lipinski

Petal

82° and sunny here in Fl. Woof.
Every time that I've tried to watch, they're showing figure skating. I hate figure skating!
I watched some of the luge, but I agree, it seems like a lot of figure skating is on these days.

I did read that they had super high winds the last couple nights, so the ski jumping and slalom events were pushed back till Wednesday.

Sipawitz

Flab is back in 2018
~~ A BIG DEAL AROUND HERE ~~
With the exception of hockey, I can't think of a sport in the winter venue that interests me. So far, I've opted for Netflix.
And none of the best players in the world will be playing!!

What a joke

YinzerMasshole

What do you do for a living?
The Olympics: NBC presents two weeks of figure skating.

We get CBC where I live, but now even those iceberg-humpers are beginning to irritate me.

Guest 5

The Olympics: NBC presents two weeks of figure skating.

We get CBC where I live, but now even those iceberg-humpers are beginning to irritate me.
No shit about the figure skating. Every time I check the TV schedule when I'm surfing its always about the figure skating.
Between that, the politicizing and the forced alternative lifestyle agenda I think the televised Olympics has finally jumped the shark for me.
I just want some thrill of victory and agony of defeat - wide world of sports style.

YinzerMasshole

No shit about the figure skating. Every time I check the TV schedule when I'm surfing its always about the figure skating.
Between that, the politicizing and the forced alternative lifestyle agenda I think the televised Olympics has finally jumped the shark for me.
I just want some thrill of victory and agony of defeat - wide world of sports style.

Exactly. I hear they still have Bobsled. I haven’t seen it in 20 fucking years, but I hear it’s still there.

The Jackie Chair

Making a Mockery Because
Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
The RG OG's

Lowest ratings ever...