Winter Olympics. Nobody Cares thread. Except about Tara Lipinski

Rupert Pupkin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Johnny Weir is gay ??? No way!

rs_634x1024-140504075834-634.Johnny-Weir-Tara-Limpinski-Kentucky-Derby.050414.jpg

Shortwave98

A-Number 1
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I've got a list of 15 podcasts that say different. :cool:

Ok...maybe I will go look at the ice skater who face planted yesterday.
But that's it.
That would be fun but I’d rather look at the one whose boobs were coming out of her outfit! :p

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
With the exception of hockey, I can't think of a sport in the winter venue that interests me. So far, I've opted for Netflix.

Sipawitz

Flab is back in 2018
2024 POTY
With the exception of hockey, I can't think of a sport in the winter venue that interests me. So far, I've opted for Netflix.

And none of the best players in the world will be playing!!

What a joke

YinzerMasshole

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
The Olympics: NBC presents two weeks of figure skating.

We get CBC where I live, but now even those iceberg-humpers are beginning to irritate me.

talent

2024 POTY
The Olympics: NBC presents two weeks of figure skating.

We get CBC where I live, but now even those iceberg-humpers are beginning to irritate me.

No shit about the figure skating. Every time I check the TV schedule when I'm surfing its always about the figure skating.
Between that, the politicizing and the forced alternative lifestyle agenda I think the televised Olympics has finally jumped the shark for me.
I just want some thrill of victory and agony of defeat - wide world of sports style.

cr9ipBN.gif
ri3FfQu.gif

YinzerMasshole

2024 POTY
No shit about the figure skating. Every time I check the TV schedule when I'm surfing its always about the figure skating.
Between that, the politicizing and the forced alternative lifestyle agenda I think the televised Olympics has finally jumped the shark for me.
I just want some thrill of victory and agony of defeat - wide world of sports style.

cr9ipBN.gif
ri3FfQu.gif

Exactly. I hear they still have Bobsled. I haven’t seen it in 20 fucking years, but I hear it’s still there.

The Jackie Chair

Head Janitor at DJ's Classic Garage
Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's

cr9ipBN.gif
ri3FfQu.gif
Lowest ratings ever...

Seattle Scotsman

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY

cr9ipBN.gif
ri3FfQu.gif

Robert Higgins

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
:bump:

I know it's stupid but I will definitely DVR this for later binge watching.

Tara Lipinski :kisses:

Back