Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY
Also not wearing the harrible necklace she's shilling on Beth's furry friends

JjUKAav.png

RadioGaGa

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
There should be no reason he can't be in the studio Mon am

Though I wonder if they are back early or going to Florida for a few more weeks?

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
There should be no reason he can't be in the studio Mon am

Though I wonder if they are back early or going to Florida for a few more weeks?

100% has 0 excuses at this point the man goes out to dinner with his famous friends is planing a trip to Europe

his wife is everywhere without a mask so if he's not in the studio on Monday then he will never be back in the studio

Rubber Biscuit

CHOKING HIPSTERS
Unobtanium Charter Member
2024 POTY
I'm in Jo'burgh. She's in the bigger shithole, what's she bragging about?

Last edited:

Taylor

Turok, Son Of Stone
2024 POTY
Is Beth 50 years old yet?
I see no character lines anywhere on her face.
She’s just a skinny mannequin dressed in ill fitting clothing.
But: she gives great clavicle.

lisac37

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
^^yes according to everything I'm reading! of course, who knows, these people lie so much......

Last edited:

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Noel getting involved with a comment. Also more haters on Beefus - no worries as her white knight cat lady followers are coming to praise Saint Beth!

wwwJdbL.png

It's so insane that she still leaves comments open like this.

I just revisited Your Mom's House podcast's obsession with fucking with Garth Brooks' social media. At this point, Garth's and Trisha Yearwood's social media is totally locked down because it was a non-stop stream of hilarious troll comments. Why doesn't she do the same.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
It's so insane that she still leaves comments open like this.

I just revisited Your Mom's House podcast's obsession with fucking with Garth Brooks' social media. At this point, Garth's and Trisha Yearwood's social media is totally locked down because it was a non-stop stream of hilarious troll comments. Why doesn't she do the same.
yup, Im pretty shure whoever is assigned to moderate that account is having to delete almost all of the neg comments in it!:biglol:

Back