Can Someone Explain This….

Bantastic

If specified, this will replace the title...
2024 POTY
They should have given him a mercy shot of morphine, enough to kill him, on the spot. No way he is going to survive.

Princess Kitty

Suck It
2024 POTY
New psyop today! Am I to believe that this photoshopped monster is real? Look at his bright white top teeth! He tried to abduct a kid at school in Colorado….you know the home of many psyops….

IMG_5733.pngIMG_5734.jpeg

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
Human charred skin has a very distinct look and smell. If the person is still alive they usually don’t cover them with a sheet because it sticks to the skin.

They basically put Anne Heche in a body bag and she sat right up. There is this weird thing when people are burning to death everything contracts and they sit up like zombies.

Bantastic

If specified, this will replace the title...
2024 POTY
Doesn’t work that way. Family, consent, et al.
I know. But that guy had to be in absolute pain hell. Lunatic or not, you wouldn’t let an animal suffer like that.

I’m not trying to argue about it. You are correct.

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
But you could see her arms flailing like get this shit off me!
Interpretation. It was hard to watch. We don’t know from a few seconds of video. No alcohol was found in her system. Well when you are charred to death,half a bottle of Popov is just more fuel and dissipates.

When someone is burnt that bad all the coroner’s can do is call it a day.

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I believe Anne Heche lingered in the hospital for a bit, but she was truly gone. I can't imagine the agony.

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
I know. But that guy had to be in absolute pain hell. Lunatic or not, you wouldn’t let an animal suffer like that.

I’m not trying to argue about it. You are correct.

I tend to adopt older animals and I have had to pull the plug so to speak. The process is sad but very peaceful.
It is a disgrace we can’t do that for ourselves. The only reason is deep rooted religious voodoo.
If I’m ever so Ill, I would hope to go as gently as my animal friends.

Back