Do you hassle people from out of town?

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
Stay out of politics and pay attention. Still a ton of Stern threads.
But who cares about Stern? Is he even still on the radio?
As far as politics goes, who cares? This is a small message board and what we say at gunk, stays at gunk, except for being spied on by the shed. Like my “Hello Kitty” avatar?

Last edited:

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
I can imagine those things are equipped with the latest German technology, like driving at night, if your car detects another car in front, it'll automatically high-beam the person until it moves over. An increased steering that allows the driver to rip across 3 lanes of traffic at the last second of the exit. And an automatic shut off for the turn signals if the driver accidentally uses them.

I have a Toyota, that thing seems to find every pothole in the road, and get caught at every red light. Also, they say that there are refrigerator boxes with more style. That thing in indestructible though... never breaks..it still runs even when you run out of gas. I have the LE model, so if I got into an accident (god forbid) its equipped with the Christine, metal twisting back into shape feature...

And what you do sounds fine, I can drive like that too, in my own home state! Driving like that elsewhere is bad guest etiquette. like going to someones house and dumping on the floor
Toyotas be good. I drove my Toyota pickup for 27 years before it finally gave out.

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
So you can see the world for the way it really is. Not everything revolves around Trump.
I really don’t revolve around trump anymore unless someone brings him up.
And the avatar is all in good fun. But I will change it if you want.

SofaQueue2

The F*ck You Guy
2024 POTY
do it with every puke yellow orange new york plate

they created a monster then flee to new england
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Please stay out of my threads.
Open borders includes message board threads. It's your hypocrisy that makes me poop my pants. No one has the right to keep anyone out of anything for any reason at any time, especially, if not exclusively, if you have citizenship to a country that stole indigenous Palestinian land.

Pell-EL

Kryptonian Sithlord
2024 POTY
Toyotas be good. I drove my Toyota pickup for 27 years before it finally gave out.
NICE! My dad had one too. it "gave out", and by that I mean the body rotted out around the engine. I pulled the manual stick right out of the transmission while driving... I just put it back in..

I love Honda and Toyotas...

Back