Fallout TV Series on Prime

Noine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I don't get it. Feeling like there's something I am missing because I didn't play the games. Right out of the gate everything is 1950's but the city skyline is futuristic. Is this based directly on one of the games or just taking the concept?

Lucy has gigantic eyes but she's a looker.

Buttfucker 3000

King of shit
2024 POTY
It was either the directing of him or the dialogue but they didn’t seem to fit will together. You see Mary sue and the ghoul changing char arc acting and dialogue were awesome.

I only knew the ghoul actor from the Tarantino flick. His char was interesting but there wasn’t a change like in fallout.

In fallout you can see what an incredible actor he is.

Marie sue who with the giant lovable innocent eyes changed incredibly and it was done so well watching her break but still have her character. A badass that still holds on to fairness in an unfair world. Like just as much of a count eastwood type as the ghoul.

I fucking loved it. I watched it all in a day.

Ok now that I am warmed up it’s time to go write some touchy feely papers for class.
I have watched the season 3 times. Once all the way through and the other times I just had it playing in the background as I was doing other shit. I noticed stuff that I didn't before. The story just gets better.

Jangles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I don't get it. Feeling like there's something I am missing because I didn't play the games. Right out of the gate everything is 1950's but the city skyline is futuristic. Is this based directly on one of the games or just taking the concept?

Lucy has gigantic eyes but she's a looker.
Just the concept. The skyline is L A after the bombs.

Mr Pink

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
The LFE is hitting if your into home theater audio! What’s the deal with the ghouls anyway?
"The Fallout story is set in an alternative history timeline after World War II. The characters’ lifestyle and the décor of homes and buildings appear consistent with the 1950s, but we notice that inhabitants have robots helping them around the house and computers ranging from simple terminals to artificial intelligence. However, televisions and radios remain suited for ’50s. This is because the technology that allowed us to improve these tech gadgets were never invented."

Robert Higgins

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Walton Goggins has been great in everything he’s been in, so I’m glad he’s getting good reviews.

The Shield and Justified are classic.

Hough

In my SafeSpace
2024 POTY
I watched this after seeing this thread and found it underwhelming. It's okay but not great.
Sorry you to hear that. I loved no political agendas. They did have the man woman in there but it wasnt thrown in your face. It wasn’t part of the story. It kind of fit that they were made up of orphans. For me I loved the escape of it. I guess it’s not for everyone.

Back