Heart Interview with Howie

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Is this the actual video or just the audio? I am on a desktop so not sure if app is different
Yes just checked..it's the video. Wasn't there before, so it must have taken the ace staff some time to add it.

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Thanks again, @monique ..watched the whole interview. Howard couldn't shut up for two seconds. He was just beyond awful and didn't know basics, like freaking John Paul Jones producing one of their albums or that they had an older sister (I actually didn't know either). It was great listening to them and I am more convinced than ever that I need to get tix to their show. They sound great too..Ann struggles a bit with the higher notes but she still has it. And Nancy..fantastic. But what impressed me the most is their superb Heart band..those guys are so incredibly focused and tight sounding, the performance was rich sounding and energetic. Here is what got me the most..fucking Robin..No, she wasn't annoying, interrupting. In fact, she was positively silent throughout. She then spoke at the end, mentioning how much Heart meant to her. In ALL the years I've been listening to that phony on the air, I have never, ever heard her so sincere and moving. Seriously. I was shocked!

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
What the fuck Howie..he was so annoying as usual. Wouldn't shut up. Asked the question and answered it himself, as if he were them. LOL...they were quite patient and fairly humble, but the thing that annoyed me the most was him going on and on and on about the Kennedy Center performance of "Stairway." Yes, it was spectacular, we all know that you fucktard. But shut the fuck up already! When he asked why he thought the Zep guys were so moved, Ann totally took Heart's own thunder away with her theory: that Jason Bonham was drumming and that he was wearing a derby like his Dad did. That made no sense to me, since Jason has been performing WITH the band through the years during rare performances. Why were they so dismissive of their own amazing performance, I wonder?

Big Swede

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
What the fuck Howie..he was so annoying as usual. Wouldn't shut up. Asked the question and answered it himself, as if he were them. LOL...they were quite patient and fairly humble, but the thing that annoyed me the most was him going on and on and on about the Kennedy Center performance of "Stairway." Yes, it was spectacular, we all know that you fucktard. But shut the fuck up already! When he asked why he thought the Zep guys were so moved, Ann totally took Heart's own thunder away with her theory: that Jason Bonham was drumming and that he was wearing a derby like his Dad did. That made no sense to me, since Jason has been performing WITH the band through the years during rare performances. Why were they so dismissive of their own amazing performance, I wonder?
I think it’s called being gracious and even humble. Something Howard would never understand.

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I think it’s called being gracious and even humble. Something Howard would never understand.
They definitely came off that way. They were genuinely touched when Robin sincerely (unreal!) told them how much they meant to her.

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Seems to be that he was in only five pictures and they either won or were nominated for best picture: The Godfather, The Conversation, The Godfather II, Dog Day Afternoon and The Deerhunter.. He died of lung cancer in 1978 while he was with Streep.

Back