One hell of a FAFO...

Shortwave98

A-Number 1
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Who are you to determine the police can just beat the crap out of people? So he ran on the field with a sign. You're acting like he just killed a family of 5.
I see a lot of stores closing down because the cops are afraid to do whats necessary against shoplifters. Thats on people like you. Fuck around and find out. You like food deserts in high crime areas?

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
It was the nightstick jabs once he was subdued that set the crowd off. Dumb cops forgot the number one rule of police brutality is to only attack when they outnumber at least 10 to 1 and there is no chance of losing. At the Uvalde shooting, they outnumbered the one guy, but he was heavily armed so they might lose so they let the kids get slaughtered. They couldn't resist here though. Cops are like bears once they are in pursuit mode. They see someone running from them and it's attack, attack, attack. I was watching the Monica Seles match when she got stabbed so I have no tolerance for dipshits running on to the field/court, but once the idiot is caught and subdued doesn't mean you get free cheap shots. Cops love those free cheap shots after they catch people in high speed pursuits.

SofaQueue2

The F*ck You Guy
2024 POTY
Soccer......the sport for retards

KBAreZ.gif

Big Swede

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Who are you to determine the police can just beat the crap out of people? So he ran on the field with a sign. You're acting like he just killed a family of 5.
Where are they beating the crap out of someone. They are holding him on the ground trying to cuff him and since he’s not cooperating one cop looks like his is using a technique to get his arms together so they can lock the cuffs.

Back