Rumors swirl that Jeff Bezos bought Howard Stern’s Palm Beach mansion for $300M

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
I really really REALLY think wiggy just has a suite of rooms there and doesn't actually own it.

It's corporate owned. You go there so nobody see's your newest surgery or round of injections.

Of course he'd announce he owns it. He announces alot of stuff that's pure BS

View attachment 276375

I firmly believe wiggy is in trouble with the IRS and he can't give away the Hamptons house. And I do believe that's been for sale forever with no takers.

He lies about his salary . He's on a strict budget with very little future earnings.

Just look at pig-o. It's in serious need of maintenance surgery. Bragging about stuff that never happens. It's called future faking.

They didn't go anywhere for vacation, wiggy brought in pigs relatives. How very .....cheap.

So they were not invited to the Met Gala. There's always a calculated brag or disaster. Howard is going with ' I'm gonna make 400 million '

No he's not. He's trying to appease pig-o. Howard is announcing this bull so pig feels better...theyre too rich to go, too important..

They do this nonsense every year with pig starts getting it's feelings hurt.

The one chick dumped bc it had a baby...the Billy joel whore
The other tranny looking comedienne he she had a baby and dumped it
The kimmoes dumped them
No Brooke shields, no paris, no nothing
The friends crowd dumped them

What really happened
We're making 400 million and here's your aunt and your brother. ..that's cheap *** for go away and don't spend a golden nickel or a silver dime

:beff:

F mutt
300 million if Beefus leaves her very wang satchels totes trunks *w/o air holes foe critters plus all them Beefus Bags & purses stuffed w/ cans of gold & silver spurs & :delete: :delete: :delete:
& them golden whoirse shoes thast have blu blazes & bla bla blodiamondblingbooey on the soles of her shoesmyddzL.gif :delete: :delete: :delete:

Hal Kilmer

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
IRS doesn't like it when the Airfare deductions against your income for Plane Rides include round trip travel for cats
The IRS is purposely understaffed so they can’t properly audit rich assholes like Hollywood Howie that have armies of accountants and lawyers to wash and hide money

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
The IRS is purposely understaffed so they can’t properly audit rich assholes like Hollywood Howie that have armies of accountants and lawyers to wash and hide money
claiming cats as dependants :giggle: :cathass:
lololawyers accountants gonna take Wigs marbles pull out his rug waah .

Mayday Mayday it's Payday & pepito wa ma marboes waah ..

bethinout Beefus makes marboes by peddling her purrers & assorted horroboe hairboes .
cause she's an earner :watch:

YodaQuiversStern

1/1024 Biavian
"Totally Worth It!"
2024 POTY
My mom is in Florida real estate and she said this is news in the Florida real estate world, so I am thinking it’s true. Unlike the rumor that Zelesky bought property in Florida.

112 Wigs

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Come to think of it...I haven't seen bi-bi around lately. Could it be?
I just searched for post by him. He doesn't seem to have posted much lately, and a lot of it has been edited after the fact and changed to "." - which I don't understand at all, like this one:

check1

“Insufficient privileges” Champ.
2024 POTY
I just searched for post by him. He doesn't seem to have posted much lately, and a lot of it has been edited after the fact and changed to "." - which I don't understand at all, like this one:

Yeah, he erases his posts a lot. Odd behavior.

aggo

Wanna go fool around with some waffles?
2024 POTY

Do a search through his posting history. You will see PAGES AND PAGES of just "." (which I've pointed out multiple times in the past). :biglol:

Back