Guest viewing is limited

Was that really necessary?ATV versus police cruiser

aggo

Wanna go fool around with some waffles?
2024 POTY
Don't brake and turn at the same time. You can't beat the friction circle.

View attachment 277265

200w.gif

spin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I'm sure the guy would have stopped if the cop waved for him to pull over.

But this worked too.

Tinman

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
2024 POTY
I'm sure the guy would have stopped if the cop waved for him to pull over.

But this worked too.
Well the dickhead was driving at excessive speed on a Quad that in most states is not street legal ...
heading towards a mother and a baby carriage plus a group of people on bikes.
The cop made the right decision in my opinion, potentially saved lives.

spin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Well the dickhead was driving at excessive speed on a Quad that in most states is not street legal ...
heading towards a mother and a baby carriage plus a group of people on bikes.
The cop made the right decision in my opinion, potentially saved lives.

Whether or not it was street legal is immaterial, it was illegal on that path. I might suggest that knowing this will be the way to stop illegal riders, there will be fewer illegal riders in the future.

112 Wigs

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Whether or not it was street legal is immaterial, it was illegal on that path. I might suggest that knowing this will be the way to stop illegal riders, there will be fewer illegal riders in the future.
This. That road has been closed to motor vehicle for years. Bikes/pedestrians and emergency vehicles only.

The cops had gotten calls about ATV's and dirtbikes on the road and were out looking for them. The cop pulled in front of him with his lights on and left enough room for the rider to go around the back side of the cruiser.

The rider was going too fast, he tried to brake and turn (there's that damn friction circle), the backend got loose and he started to oversteer, he tried to catch it but couldn't, then got sideways and flipped. I hope he gets billed for damage to the cruiser on top of his charges. Fuck him.

Mac-Hine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
~~~ Gunk HR Ombudsman ~~~
I drive my utv everywhere. Legal or not, but don’t really give a fuck

DbD

1, 2, BBQ
2024 POTY
This. That road has been closed to motor vehicle for years. Bikes/pedestrians and emergency vehicles only.

The cops had gotten calls about ATV's and dirtbikes on the road and were out looking for them. The cop pulled in front of him with his lights on and left enough room for the rider to go around the back side of the cruiser.

The rider was going too fast, he tried to brake and turn (there's that damn friction circle), the backend got loose and he started to oversteer, he tried to catch it but couldn't, then got sideways and flipped. I hope he gets billed for damage to the cruiser on top of his charges. Fuck him.
"The video has received backlash on social media."

Much like this thread asking if it was necessary. Once again the cops are always wrong unless they are wrong.

Monsoon

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
FTC

There's a gang in HB called that and I'd like to join.

I'm going to ask the next one I see.

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

F mutt

Back