**Wino Forever**

Pell-EL

Kryptonian Sithlord
2024 POTY
I posted in the Pateron yesterday, it hit me like a ton of bricks when I finally put it together where else I knew him from...

he was also:

How did I not see it earlier?? LOL

@BonJovial , @The Great Lazarus

You guys liked my previous post so I'm guessing you knew that already, LOL

I was posting as I was watching along. When it subsequently goes to that part where Peter Deluise's scene, I KNEW I was right because he said "i'm on a mission from God"... that's a shoutout to the Blues Brothers (could be the tagline). Steven Williams plays good no nonsense, intense police officers.

The Great Lazarus

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
@BonJovial , @The Great Lazarus

You guys liked my previous post so I'm guessing you knew that already, LOL

I was posting as I was watching along. When it subsequently goes to that part where Peter Deluise's scene, I KNEW I was right because he said "i'm on a mission from God"... that's a shoutout to the Blues Brothers (could be the tagline). Steven Williams plays good no nonsense, intense police officers.
i remember steven williams in the twilight zone movie also

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY
I want to give everybody in this thread the major scoop:

Arm is putting himself first for a bit.
During his time away, Arm ate, slept and went to the bathroom.
He might come back to both shows. He may not. If he doesn’t, somehow we will all find ways to carry on about our day.
There is no conspiracy or hard feelings anywhere.
Join us tonight for our show. If you want nothing but conflict, doxxing and shit talking other shows, this won’t be for you.
I have enabled ghost mods for tonight, so shit will be zapped. Unless you want to superchat your gossip and insults… then I’ll certainly take your money.

The Deppening Staff

AutobotAl

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY

He might come back to both shows. He may not. If he doesn’t, somehow we will all find ways to carry on about our day.
Join us tonight for our show. If you want nothing but conflict, doxxing and shit talking other shows, this won’t be for you.
I have enabled ghost mods for tonight, so shit will be zapped. Unless you want to superchat your gossip and insults… then I’ll certainly take your money.

The Deppening Staff
Thanks Sara! Looking forward to the return!

Melvin

Classic Melvin!
2024 POTY

The Deppening Staff
I think you have certain words blacklisted, for example i replied with the classic "I hate men" several times and they went unseen by ARM's comment stream on screen. I HATE MEN!

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY
I think you have certain words blacklisted, for example i replied with the classic "I hate men" several times and they went unseen by ARM's comment stream on screen. I HATE MEN!
I didn’t block any words. YT might not like “hate”… I wouldn’t be surprised

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY

The Great Lazarus

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY

Melvin

Classic Melvin!
2024 POTY
That’s ok. I’m used to it.
Try talking politics with him sometime. You’ll blow your head off.
People joke about being brainwashed by the news media. He literally is.
Do we have the next show date and time yet? Secondly, have you thought about eating corn or tortilla chips during the show- directly into the mic- crunching loudly, not referencing them at all, until ARM asks "Sara, Sara, is that you? WTF are you eating?!"

Back