Deleting posts is modern day book burning

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
I fucked up and posted the link to the gift instead of the gif. @xavier can u delete this? I want to try again. **** **** **** ****

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
A wasteland of cheeseburgers that most of us migrated from. In other words, a message board that seems to harvest assholes.
Oh, ok. Now I get it. That's what Monique was talking about when she said there is a forum that is now charging people. I wouldn't mind paying for this forum.

Project Ben-Rae

Marble Hoarder
2024 POTY
Wtf is dawgs?????
Originally founded in the late 2000's, Dawg's Saloon and now Dawg Shed (possibly Dawg's Shed) is another variation of a Howard Stern Show based forum that came about because Eric the Midget put out a hit on Mutt of Stern Fan Network. I cannot answer any follow up questions about this matter due to not knowing anything more than I've extrapolated from people who posted things like the person posted to you about Dawg's and I've already posted everything I know.

Awhole

Friend of the Court
Around
I would pay for this forum if x
xavier aka Xanax (cause you put me to sleep) wasn't a mod. I get strong "bitch ass N*****" vibes from him. Xanax is his new name.

Shane

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
xavier aka Xanax (cause you put me to sleep) wasn't a mod. I get strong "bitch ass N***a" vibes from him. Xanax is his new name.
He is a good guy? He lets people voice very opposing opinions on a site he at least partially owns. RG has very reasonable terms of service if you violate them you get shown the door. Very fair and very simple.

Tinman

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
2024 POTY
I fucked up and posted the link to the gift instead of the gif. @xavier can u delete this? I want to try again. Sp*c Sp*c Sp*c Sp*c
200.gif

xavier aka Xanax (cause you put me to sleep) wasn't a mod. I get strong "bitch ass N***a" vibes from him. Xanax is his new name.
Oh before its to late...

tumblr_ous7rz2r4J1v24hyxo1_540.gif

Pell-EL

Kryptonian Sithlord
2024 POTY
Op got a post deleted for using a slur. Although he tried to relate and make it sound endearing, it was iced.

I try to stay out of hardcore politics because you'll catch aidz but using racial slurs on a board with different groups of people is not the smartest thing if you want to keep threads.

Mods have to think critically like supervisors and be fair so all can feel safe and enjoy regardless of what single people think.

As a sup. You do something you are wrong...you don't do..you are wrong
Best you can do it's what's overall best and give individual criticism it's due attention. Sometimes due-none

Back