Guest viewing is limited

**02-14-24 #15 A Monkey, A Troll and A Pelican Meet in Miami THSS OFFICIAL MOCKERY THREAD**

Gabe H. Coud

Searching for sturcture in my life
2024 POTY
Howard mentioning Sirius stock is ironic its literally the worst performing stock in the Nasdaq 100 over the last 10 years
Historical daily share price chart and data for Sirius XM Holdings since 1994 adjusted for splits and dividends. The latest closing stock price for Sirius XM Holdings as of February 12, 2024 is 5.03.
  • The all-time high Sirius XM Holdings stock closing price was 57.69 on February 17, 2000.
  • The Sirius XM Holdings 52-week high stock price is 7.95, which is 58.1% above the current share price.
  • The Sirius XM Holdings 52-week low stock price is 3.32, which is 34% below the current share price.
  • The average Sirius XM Holdings stock price for the last 52 weeks is 4.46.

Sternwig

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
Billy Joel and his wife donate tens of thousands to Beth’s shady animal charity, the Joel’s have donated so much money to Beth’s charity they have a room named after them at Beth’s animal adoption place. This was a 100% quid pro quo interview.

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
"I look in the mirror and wonder what happened to me? I used to have a little bit of a physique."
My advice, Howard do not look in the mirror, you weren’t cute. Your genes are disastrously obscene. You can’t have it all. You got money, yet refuse to enjoy it. So ugly.

oblio98

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY
So last night I put up the entire interview from my phone to the TV and sat through it. UGH. What a horrible interview.

For someone who claims to be his 'good friend' and has him over his house and is a fan, he knows so little about Joel's career and album output. It was embarrassing, really. "By the time Piano Man came out, you were now in control of your career" - WRONG. Piano Man was his second album after Cold Spring Harbor, which was a flop. Piano Man was mildly successful, but the follow up 'Streetlife Serenade", which Wig told Billy was his favorite album, was a bomb. Billy responded "That's an obscure album" when he said it was his favorite. Joel did not get control of his albums until after The Stranger and only because the Columbia executives put the power move of the Family Productions guy.

Just a horrible interview that went on an hour too long. And the bit with their wives was cringe-worthy. I just kept hoping it would end, and it seemed to never do that.

This guy is a horrible interviewer and clearly knows little about the people he supposedly worships

Back