**4-24-24 #35 Today is a Palindrome and a Bad Stern Podcast THSS OFFICIAL MOCKERY THREAD**

zorz

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Room? He's going to get a palatial suite with room for a dozen people just like when he went to the Miami studio that was just an hour an a half from Chimneyville South.

He'll be chauffered around in a Ranger Rover or a Maybach or a Maserati Levante.
Probably true, but that's STILL Not good enough for him. They allegedly rented out EVERY ROOM AROUND his and put him up on the top floor in the hotel in Ohio when he inducted Bon Jovi in the hall of fame. HE STILL Bitched and moaned. The only thing that would make him happy is if he got an entire hotel to himself and Beefus, Jimmy, and Molly stay somewhere else.
He doesn't even know what a Range Rover is. He'll not appreciate that and hate that as well. He still lives in the 70's where all VIP's get driven around in a prom limo.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

Something completely different.
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I wonder if any of the trip to Italy segment will be cut for the replay. Howard really sunk deep into his psychosis. Beth was angry with the big baby.

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
This is vomitus
And 69 has no idea how to do any type of sex with a WOMAN
200w.gif

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
Thanks to his billion, he lives in small cosmos of his mansions, personal staff and inbred gated community of Hampton-ites "friends" where he's always one of the special people.

Italy will just be Chimneyville with mountains. He won't, for a second, be treated or feel like a commoner.

The flight over will be in a private plane. The issue is, he will be forced to go to places like the Sistine Chapel, the Uffizi, a cathedral or two which he has zero interest in and will break his routine.

If I were Jimmy, I would force Wiggy into going to an opera at La Scala or the Verona Roman amphitheater. Or take a tour of Herculaneum.
We know the tour he'll be taking...on a daily basis.

v3uehgI.jpg

Lurch

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
Yes, but he will be stuck in a room with his wife with no escape. He stated on the show yesterday he hates hotels and I think that's the reason. He can't run into another room and be alone. Plus, no prom limo rides around town. He has to ride in a normal vehicle for once. He cannot stand being treated like everyone else. He thinks he's better than everyone and should be treated that way.
He's going to make the whole trip so miserable that he never has to go on one again....

Back