Brent threatened to sue Reddit, so a user on /r/howardstern is just mocking him now by posting more of Katelyn's nude pics and videos

Harry Vaner

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Brent was skeptically asked about receiving a severance package from Sirius for voluntarily leaving. He fumbled to come up with a plausible reason. Nobody gets severance if they leave on their own accord.
Brent was fired.

Boff

Zzzzzzzzzz
2024 POTY
Around
Brent was skeptically asked about receiving a severance package from Sirius for voluntarily leaving. He fumbled to come up with a plausible reason. Nobody gets severance if they leave on their own accord.
Brent was fired.
Hold on...he claimed he got severance pay after quitting? He's an even bigger retard than we thought. Do you remember which day he said this? I know a guy who has a subscription to pull any day's show from.

Edit: I just checked to see if I could find a clip of that and he has disabled channel clipping since I last checked a few days ago.

Screenshot_2020-07-11 Twitch.png

Last edited:

Shane_Diesel

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY
Well Howard replayed the swinger pre LA bullshit. Shouldnt he be mad about rehashing that, if that lead to him getting the boot?

Harry Vaner

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Hold on...he claimed he got severance pay after quitting? He's an even bigger retard than we thought. Do you remember which day he said this? I know a guy who has a subscription to pull any day's show from.

Edit: I just checked to see if I could find a clip of that and he has disabled channel clipping since I last checked a few days ago.

View attachment 112369
Friday the 10th. Maybe halfway through.

Boff

Zzzzzzzzzz
2024 POTY
Around
Brent was fired.
@monique @ARM check this out. Besides this gem, he refused to talk about Marci Turk since she is a "private citizen" who doesn't want to be on the air and he confirmed some people on the show do work for Howard and not SiriusXM.

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
@monique @ARM check this out. Besides this gem, he refused to talk about Marci Turk since she is a "private citizen" who doesn't want to be on the air and he confirmed some people on the show do work for Howard and not SiriusXM.

Such a liar and fuck off with "court" Brent. You're not going to sue anyone because the truth will be revealed. What a dipshit.

AdamDroveHer

GOLD Wiggy
2024 POTY
Such a liar and fuck off with "court" Brent. You're not going to sue anyone because the truth will be revealed. What a dipshit.
Just look how happy he is with himself after telling that lie. If he doesn't sue you for lying, it's only because you are too poor, not because he is full of shit.

vaporizer

This is quite the tenses.
2024 POTY
mXcJPMX.gif

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY

yeah, OK Brent, you lying sack of shit, oh, I'm sorry, your quitting and leaving me in the lurch after 2 weeks? Here, let me make this a little easier for me by giving you a months worth of severance so that I don't feel so bad about your leaving....
such a colossal failure of a human being

I feel like they both smell of weed, axe body spray, garlic knots, and unwashed beav. :vomit:

Maxmaye

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Brent reminds me of one of those ugly guys from the mid 90’s HBO show Real Sex that talks up his woman at sex parties but winds up crying in a corner when he can’t participate.
Meanwhile his cow of a wife is getting pounded

Back