Daisy Fuentes loses her s*it on IG

Hal Kilmer

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I was on Daisys side because I remember her being really hot. Then I saw the chick who owns the business and she it pretty hot too, so I’m conflicted. Then I saw that Fuentes married Richard Marx. So the winner is business chick. But Daisy still looks pretty hot at 57.
Watched way too much of her in the 90’s. She was on MTV everyday at least 8-10 hours a day introducing TLC videos.

Lazy Bastard

I GET TO CHOOSE WHICH 18 HOURS A DAY I WORK!
2024 POTY
So someone gets called on their bullshit and they whine about being bullied. :rolleyes:

Bagel Oasis

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I was on Daisys side because I remember her being really hot. Then I saw the chick who owns the business and she it pretty hot too, so I’m conflicted. Then I saw that Fuentes married Richard Marx. So the winner is business chick. But Daisy still looks pretty hot at 57.
GIF by Giphy QA

Cookie

Has the job of a 14 year old
BLUE CHECK MARK
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
what an asshole.
just admit you fucked up and say sorry. is that so hard?
what a fucking ego

Stew Nod

Weepy Joe LOL
2024 POTY
lol, same.

Pose off? :jj:

Back