NSFW Poll for president first poll in 4 years last one perdicted winner.

Who will be the next president of the United States of America?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Robert Kennedy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Howard the mother fucking man Stern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monique

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Donald trump

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • NIKKERZ

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Animalgod

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
MASTER OF GUNKFU
2024 POTY
I said this and got banned. I want to get this here now while it is still 100% fresh in my mind so it can be used as a laughing point for the patheticness of dawgs from now until antiquity. I said in regards to mack returning to post in my thread..."He needs my thread to relieve stress or he will end up loading up his fanny pack with ammo grabbing his favorite guns he has names for and heading to a population center." I didn't even say he would use them it was an absurd statement meant to poke fun at a gun nut. BWAHAHAHA my thread was about to flip 3 million views and there was major sand in a lot of vaginas. I hope dawg didn't even know because I don't want to think he was down with it but who knows? Ok enough about that other place lets get right to having fun. No leftovers for you guys here is a banner I bought yesterday at a garage sale for $1 how much should I ask for it? I can't find another one like it anywhere so it has to be rare as hell. I'm thinking a $100.
ep8lKZQ.jpg

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
Of course you were kidding, and no, we probably would not ban you for that...
we talked about that in the Dave one on one, like, clearly they must know you were kidding, right?
Unless we got a shit ton of complaints, most likely we would just delete the post if it was that offensive...

Animalgod

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
MASTER OF GUNKFU
2024 POTY
Of course you were kidding, and no, we probably would not ban you for that...
we talked about that in the Dave one on one, like, clearly they must know you were kidding, right?
Unless we got a shit ton of complaints, most likely we would just delete the post if it was that offensive...
No warning no nothing. Lamest banning ever I will laugh and laugh as he tries to justify it.

Animalgod

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
MASTER OF GUNKFU
2024 POTY
reall
You have been warned for days on end. Dozens of times to quit your whining and baseless accusations.

I would call you Icuras, but we all know their ain't no wings strong enough.
really you think that statement the one I was banned for was legit? I get accused of shit nonstop only things I ever complained about were people making actual creeper comments puppy ended that. I have never called anyone out for the host of other fake crimes they have accused me of because I knew they were trolling. read it a couple of times bro and then tell me anyone else would have got banned for that statement.

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
The admins here have a laissez faire policy that anyone can post anywhere they'd like so I'm not speaking for them.

But from my own POV, I think using RG as a port in a storm and then when being unbanned, leaving it behind as if it didn't exist is a douchebag move.

SlipperyVic

Is DTF
2024 POTY
reall

really you think that statement the one I was banned for was legit? I get accused of shit nonstop only things I ever complained about were people making actual creeper comments puppy ended that. I have never called anyone out for the host of other fake crimes they have accused me of because I knew they were trolling. read it a couple of times bro and then tell me anyone else would have got banned for that statement.

Yes I would have banned you for that comment. There was nothing even slightly amusing about that "joke".

Do yourself a favor and just log off for a couple of years.

Donkeyboy

Ham and Egger
2024 POTY
reall

Christ, this makes me miss Jeton's multi quotes.

Donkeyboy

Ham and Egger
2024 POTY
Dorb came back? Why? Was he tiring of paying $19.95 a month for a pig avatar?
He's had me on block for so long I only know when he's gone because apparently he can't just leave and demands they ban him so they make a thread about it. I'm half wondering if it's actually a mult like GP2 at this point.

WoodBooger

XXX
2024 POTY
I said this and got banned. I want to get this here now while it is still 100% fresh in my mind so it can be used as a laughing point for the patheticness of dawgs from now until antiquity. I said in regards to mack returning to post in my thread..."He needs my thread to relieve stress or he will end up loading up his fanny pack with ammo grabbing his favorite guns he has names for and heading to a population center." I didn't even say he would use them it was an absurd statement meant to poke fun at a gun nut. BWAHAHAHA my thread was about to flip 3 million views and there was major sand in a lot of vaginas. I hope dawg didn't even know because I don't want to think he was down with it but who knows? Ok enough about that other place lets get right to having fun. No leftovers for you guys here is a banner I bought yesterday at a garage sale for $1 how much should I ask for it? I can't find another one like it anywhere so it has to be rare as hell. I'm thinking a $100.
ep8lKZQ.jpg

"From now until antiquity?" You're going back in time, you moron :jj:

MostlyJoking

peace
2024 POTY
ep8lKZQ.jpg

Travesty of justice. I don’t bother looking over there for many months, but blame Anfkid because he’s 100% gay and submissive for Mack, right?

How’s the stable of bitches and the business where you help out so many in the community, bro?

Reactions: Pig

Cookie

Has the job of a 14 year old
BLUE CHECK MARK
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Travesty of justice. I don’t bother looking over there for many months, but blame Anfkid because he’s 100% gay and submissive for Mack, right?

How’s the stable of bitches and the business where you help out so many in the community, bro?
We just have to appreciate him while he’s here.
Right, bro?

Reactions: Pig

Krinkle

What?
2024 POTY
ep8lKZQ.jpg
You paid too much.

Back