NSFW Poll for president first poll in 4 years last one perdicted winner.

Who will be the next president of the United States of America?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Robert Kennedy

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Howard the mother fucking man Stern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monique

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Donald trump

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • NIKKERZ

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
I said this and got banned. I want to get this here now while it is still 100% fresh in my mind so it can be used as a laughing point for the patheticness of dawgs from now until antiquity. I said in regards to mack returning to post in my thread..."He needs my thread to relieve stress or he will end up loading up his fanny pack with ammo grabbing his favorite guns he has names for and heading to a population center." I didn't even say he would use them it was an absurd statement meant to poke fun at a gun nut. BWAHAHAHA my thread was about to flip 3 million views and there was major sand in a lot of vaginas. I hope dawg didn't even know because I don't want to think he was down with it but who knows? Ok enough about that other place lets get right to having fun. No leftovers for you guys here is a banner I bought yesterday at a garage sale for $1 how much should I ask for it? I can't find another one like it anywhere so it has to be rare as hell. I'm thinking a $100.
ep8lKZQ.jpg
I'd of of banned you :shrug:
but after the clarification : :clarabelle:
I'd of reinstated you for small fees fines , funds :shrug:
cause I'm tough but fair :cutehug:

mummzie she'd ban you & re-ban you for bringing up sandy vagiinas..other than that the banners worth a case of warm millers if it only had millers instead of coke :shrug:

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
I'd of of banned you :shrug:
but after the clarification : :clarabelle:
I'd of reinstated you for small fees fines , funds :shrug:
cause I'm tough but fair :cutehug:

mummzie she'd ban you & re-ban you for bringing up sandy vagiinas..other than that the banners worth a case of warm millers if it only had millers instead of coke :shrug:
Is AG Mummzie's type of man?

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
2024 POTY
Princess kitty is a guy and so is bethsucks.
Attacking @Princess Kitty is off limits here.. this is not DS. And FWIW, I happen to know that she's an attractive woman having seen her actual pic as an AV when she was young and naive and new at DS.. Having The Stuttering Idiot hit on her disabused her of that notion.

Back