This thread delivers! Official Smoke N Scan 4.0 version 2024

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:blush: Better late than never.
Looks like his Twitter account is suspended???
https://twitter.com/damonheller
6lHJwUy.jpg

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY

He dropped a bag full of white powder at 1:34 right before he decided to ghostride the whip at 45mph. He smacked his head real hard. For his sake he'd be better off not surviving because he's gonna have brain damage and 50% of his skin will be little pellets of gravel. On another note, I'm subscribed to Smoke N Scan but Damon is annoying af. His voice, especially when there's action going on, and constant bong hits make it difficult to tolerate him.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
He dropped a bag full of white powder at 1:34 right before he decided to ghostride the whip at 45mph. He smacked his head real hard. For his sake he'd be better off not surviving because he's gonna have brain damage and 50% of his skin will be little pellets of gravel. On another note, I'm subscribed to Smoke N Scan but Damon is annoying af. His voice, especially when there's action going on, and constant bong hits make it difficult to tolerate him.
:blush: Agreed and yes Damon is annoying but Ive really gotten over it. Especially his favorite prop of using that drop machine that he claims Fred Norris uses at THSS. He clicks on it constantly during his show.

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
:blush: Agreed and yes Damon is annoying but Ive really gotten over it. Especially his favorite prop of using that drop machine that he claims Fred Norris uses at THSS. He clicks on it constantly during his show.
Yeah, the constant drops are way too much. It's basically an OCD thing with him. His constant bong hits annoy the fuck out of me too. He reminds me of one of the roommates I had when I lived out in L.A. in the 2000's. That dipshit would take a bong hit every 3 minutes or so from 8pm to 8am. Dickheads need to take tolerance breaks more often so they don't have to constantly smoke. There's something about watching/hearing people take bong hits that I can't stand for some reason. There used to be other streamers that did the same kind of thing as Damon but without the weed but they all disappeared. It's too bad.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
damn son posted x16hrs ago

LAPD DUI Pursuit Crash | DOWNTOWN LA​

Apr 1, 2023
1,163 views • Apr 1, 2023
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - LAPD was in pursuit of a possible stolen car as well as a DUI driver near DTLA when the suspect crashed with another motorist near 2nd St and Main St. One of the two passengers in the innocent vehicle was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries. The suspect was apprehended at the scene. Unknown if the suspect is injured or will be transported. No further info

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
He skipped the 110 freeway
almost onto Figeuroa
and that rear wheel looks super low on air

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Damon clarified when they did the chinese firedrill from the other car
woman is driving
dude is in the backseat
update
spike strips being set up as we speak!

rear wheel tire is getting ready to spew rubber chunks on the road pretty soon! :wut?:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
I count 7 cop cars behind her
cant believe that flat tire survived all those speed bumps? :wut?:

I mean, funeral processions go faster! :biglol:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
police scanner confirms 3 occupants in the vehicle

Ch#07 chopper had to switch off, had to refuel :biglol:

Back