Thornton Melon

Call me when you have no class
Staff member
RUINER OF THINGS
2024 POTY

Noine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
In defense of Sal, I found more context on Broker Check record retention. Once a registered rep is no longer associated with a firm for 10 years the record is not retained unless they are a scumbag like Jordan Belfort.

goisermass

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
Unobtanium Charter Member
2024 POTY
Broker Check has no record for Sal. Jordan Belfort has a Broker Check record but no Sal. There's only four Governale's on record. Unless his surname is not actually Governale this stockbroker shit must be a bit for the show.
. ... . as much as i appreciate this record. Sal made it longer on the HS-Show than SJ <-------- . ... . all that matters to me

:RGLAUGHING:

The Balloon Knot

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Around
Artie made reference a couple of times when he was angry at Sal that Sal's brokers license may not have been legitimate.

It's supposed to be a difficult test, but I've seen plenty of coked out idiots who have passed
In 89 I was a smoked up idiot who did , worst year and a half of my life . Fuck cold calling 14 hours a day only to steal thier money for the house Fuck JT Moran

Diddlybo

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Artie made reference a couple of times when he was angry at Sal that Sal's brokers license may not have been legitimate.

It's supposed to be a difficult test, but I've seen plenty of coked out idiots who have passed
I took it in 1985 and passed pretty easily. It was mainly memorization but it was a steep amount of info. I just can't see Sal doing the work to memorize all that stuff.

My vote is Sal got someone else to take the test for him, just as Artie said.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
I took it in 1985 and passed pretty easily. It was mainly memorization but it was a steep amount of info. I just can't see Sal doing the work to memorize all that stuff.

My vote is Sal got someone else to take the test for him, just as Artie said.
I took a job as a temp and one of my later assignments was for an old and big time financial institution. 3 months into the gig they wanted me to take the test so that I could sell their shit when answering phones for them. I quit not too long after that, I can't do desk jobs too long.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Howard gets the latest on new Governale relatives from his staffer Sal and a special guest.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Kaplan is repulsive. I'd feel bad for him if he weren't a colossal douche.

I passed the Series 7 recently for a promotion at work. Thank fuck. I was worried about being dumber than Sal.
I was referring to my post that was back in 1993 when I took that test for Franklin Templeton Financial

Back